CRM (Customer Relationship Management) refers to the system to track & manage customers’ interactions and relationships with customers.
The features of CRM differs from every system but generally, it has the ability to store customer contact information like email, name, address. Some tools can logs calls & emails of prospects and display social profiles to help businesses better understand the prospects.
- Marketing automation: CRM tools can automate tasks to send marketing materials automatically to move the leads down the funnel into a paid customer.
- Sales force automation: the CRM will help you by automatically track the process of following ups between you and your customers. The tool is created to prevent duplicated efforts when following a customer if in case the customers contact the system for another salesperson.
Do you need a CRM system?
Definitely yes. If you ever plan to scale your business, you need tools that scale with you. It will waste a huge amount of time of your team if they have to manually keep track with CRM data like which leads receives which email & call. Your ability to grow depends on helping the whole team contact prospects at the right time with the right information.
There are certain benefits that a CRM system will help you achieve:
Discover and classify leads
A CRM system can help you discover new leads rapidly and put them in the right category. Creating customized pitch documents in less time, cutting down on response time and enabling sales team to move on to the next opportunity.
With complete, accurate, centrally held information about clients and prospects, sales staff can focus their attention and energy on the right clients.
Increase referrals from existing customers
By understanding your customers better, cross-selling and up-selling opportunities become clear – giving you the chance to win new business from existing customers.
With better information you’ll also be able to keep your customers happy with better service. Happy customers are likely to become repeat customers, and repeat customers spend more – up to 33% more according to some studies.
Improve products and services
A good CRM system will gather information from a huge variety of sources across your business and beyond. This gives you unprecedented insights into how your customers feel and what they are saying about your organisation – so you can improve what you offer, spot problems early and identify gaps
How do you choose the right CRM system?
There are many CRM options out there that could work for your business. It all depends on which features your business needs most. Here are a few questions to ask yourself to help you figure out which CRM you should get:
- Does your sales team have a clear process for whom to call and when? If not, you might want a CRM that gives them insight into which prospects are most engaged.
- Does your company work on large B2B deals that require you to interact with many people inside one organization? You might want a CRM that can easily pull and organize someone’s data based on the company they work for.
- How do you primarily interact with leads: by phone, email, social media, or a combination? You should find out how different CRMs could make prospect interaction easy for reps.
The most effective way is to survey the people both in senior management position of sales & people who go out to do sales.
Integration of CRM & Other systems:
CRM system stored the data of customers – the central data for every business. Thus, there is a highly growing demand to integrate its data with other system like accounting system (Xero), ecommerce (Magento, Prestashop), Google Docs, etc… Tools like this magento salesforce extension will help you save a lot of time & effort to transfer data back and forth between Magento & Salesforce.
We also contribute great content of Magento Download for FREE (all versions)
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!