You can easily sort your products in a paticular order by following the steps below.
1. Log in to your Magento Store Admin Area
2. Go to Catalog > Manage Categories
3. Select the category of which contains the products you wish to sort
4. Select ‘Category Products’
5. On the last column you will see Position, simply enter a numeric value for each product in an ascending (0,1,2,3,4) order.
Hope you can enjoy it.
Ready to foster your knowledge with MAGENTO 2 BASIC GUIDE
Is your site still a mess and Magento extensions are not enough to save your site? Save your site with Magento Web Development Services now