In a hectic world, the ability to access information with ease is crucial, especially if you are running a business online and always on the move. Are you urging to find a good way to keep eyes on your e-store without having to literally be next to the laptop all the time?
Today post will help you deal with this issue by introducing how to set up Mobile Sales Tracking extension on Magento sites.
What is Mobile Sales Tracking extension?
Magento Mobile Sales Tracking extension helps you follow the latest sales data of your e-store from any mobile device:
- Directly connect with your store via url: http://www.yourstore.com/salestracking (No third party involved), thus increasing the access speed and data security.
- Show a sales overview on the dashboard page.
- Show sales report by month.
- Show the list of best-seller products within a pre-set period of time.
- Show detailed report on orders and customers.
How does Mobile Sales Tracking extension work?
What are Mobile Sales Tracking extension’s benefits?
- Offer the fastest way to have a clear sight of detailed sales reports instantly on a mobile device.
- Don’t share your data with the third party
What are Mobile Sales Tracking extension’s features?
- Sales data overview
- Detailed report on bestsellers
- Detailed report on orders
- Detailed report on customers
How can you download and set up Mobile Sales Tracking extension?
2. Set up
- Login to your account dashboard at Magestore
- Go to My Account/My License Certificates
- Select your Order number and Product Labels extension then type the back-end domain of your live site
- Click Generate Certificate button to get your License Certificate
- Go to My downloadable products. Choose the version of the extension then download it. The file that you download normally is a zip file
- Go to System/Cache Management. Choose all caches and take action “Enable” then submit
- Use FTP client (such as Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp) to upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento site root folder
- After uploading is done, log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache. Go to System/Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit
- Navigate to System/Configuration, if you can see the extension tab, it is installed properly.
- Now if you get Access denied error when click on the extension tab, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to front-end and try to process, make sure that everything is OK
You can see demo at this link:
* News from Magestore:
_ Sale 15% when buying any extension until 02 December 2013.
_ Receive a free Extension for Christmas Decoration until 30 November 2013.
We also contribute great content of Magento Download for FREE (all versions)
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!