Hi Magento folks, it’s been 2 weeks since the last tutorial free extension tutorial. I know this is a hot serie and you guys are waiting for the next one. The wait is over, today we continue with Set up facebook fanbox extension in magento store
Facebook is the most popular social networking site these days. To sell more products and connect to network citizens, many companies, organizations and stores have created their own Facebook fan page. But how to attract a lot of Facebook users to join you? We would like to introduce an easy way to achieve that goal; that is using Free Magento extension : Facebook fanbox.
What is Facebook Fanbox?
Facebook Fanbox is a extension that enables to show a box of your Facebook fanpage right on your website for customers to easily “like” and follow updates. The fanbox of your Facebook fanpage will appear right in your website, enabling visitors to click “like” to become a fan and keep up with your store’s updates.
Features of Facebook Fanbox
- Customize the size of the fanbox shown in the website
- Set the number of fans to be displayed in the fanbox
- Facebook fanbox is Open source 100%.
- Easy to install and configure
- Facebook fanbox has user-friendly interface
How to download and install
Magento Editions Compatibility: 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7
2. How to install
- Go to System/Cache Management ->Choose Enable and Submit
- Use FTP client to upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento site root folder.
- Log in Magento administration panel , refresh cache
- Go to System/ Magento Extensions/ License keys, put your license key
- Log out admin panel and log in again
- Go to front-end and try to process
Here is the library of Magento Download for FREE (all versions)
Your Magento website needs a powerful Magento ERP for stock control.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!