We have launched a new series of Magento theme tutorial for version 1.8 of Magento. When you want to make your sample Magento 1.8 site ready for use, the first thing most people want to change is the look and feel of the shop. The first impression a visitor has of your site is the look and feel. In this chapter, we will cover the most important things you can do with a Magento theme. Customizing the standard theme is not so difficult but building a theme from scratch is a lot of work.
In this series, we will cover the following topics:
- Configuring Magento themes and packages
- Creating your first theme
- Adding extra files to your theme
- Adding jQuery support
- Changing a page title
- Working with translations
- Understanding the theming block system
- Adding widgets to the layout
Follow us to get more Magento theme tutorial from our Magento experts.
We also contribute great content of Magento Tutorial for Magento 1.x.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!