Whether for allergies or asthma, or simply as a well-being measure to help improve your indoor air, selecting the right air purifier for your home can be a daunting task. With so many models available, it can be difficult the choose the best air cleaner for your needs. Here are some simple tips to help make your air purifier selection.
Also, only the ecommerce website sells air purifier. So what is ecommerce?
Insight into Air Purifier Filters
- True HEPA filter. This is a must-have feature for any air purifier purchase. This filter type safely removes 99.97% of airborne particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, ragweed and other allergens, viruses, germs, dust mites, mold spores, pet dander and cigarette smoke. Selecting an air purifier with this filter ensures the highest performance for cleaning indoor air.
- Treated filters. If you are looking for extra clean air, you might look for HEPA filters with antimicrobial treatment. This provides built-in protection from the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mildew, and fungi on the True HEPA filter.
- Carbon filters. Though not necessarily cleaning the air, carbon filters are great for reducing household odors. It’s perfect for any location in the home where odors tend to occur regularly. Carbon filter air purifiers are especially great for a baby’s room air purifier where dirty diapers leave their trademark scent. You may want to look for an air purifier with both True HEPA and carbon filters in the same machine.
Determining Air Purifier Room Size
Often air cleaners are selected based entirely on price. But this can be deceiving, and probably disappointing when you find out that your air purifier doesn’t seem to be performing as well as you thought. Smaller air purifiers may be less expensive, but may not clean the air in the room size you have at home. Be sure to measure the space where you want to use your air purifier so you can make the best choice in terms of air coverage.
100-200 square feet ( great for small rooms like nurseries or a home office)
200-400 square feet (perfect for average size rooms like bedrooms)
300-600 square feet (covers large areas like big family rooms or living rooms)
Other features to consider:
- If you suffer from allergies or want to keep your indoor clean during cold and flu season, consider air purifiers with added performance features during these key periods
- Filter change indicators are great to help maintain clean air filters without having to continually check inside the machine. An indicator light simply tells you when it is time to get a new filter. This feature is especially helpful for air purifiers that run continuously.
- Quiet performance. Allergy sufferers often run air purifiers while they sleep. An air purifier that runs quietly is essential for peaceful rest with cleaner air.
- Pet air purifiers. If you have pets, that means dander and odors are something you contend with daily. The best air purifiers for pets assist with cleaning the air of pet-related airborne particles.
Here is the library of Magento Download for FREE (all versions)
Your Magento website needs a powerful Magento ERP for stock control.
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!