Do you know that product badging/labels is an ecommerce tactic that involves identifying attributes that deserve extra attention and visually highlighting them with images, text or both? Monetate 2013 has found that websites using product labels can get 55% improvement in conversion rate compared to websites that don’t. This action shouldn’t take a lot of time or cost a lot of money. Don’t wait any longer to implement this tactic on your website. Today we will explore a tool that makes it easier to install product label extension on your Magento site.
Magento Product Labels is an extension used to improve your conversion rate by creating and managing labels for a series of products simultaneously with just a few steps:
- Specify condition (new, on-sale or custom) to apply labels
- Utilize special variables to include in label texts such as discount amount, regular price, special price and so on.
- Separate Catalog and Product Detail labels setup
- Prioritize labels
Special features of Product Labels
You can apply a label for a series of products at the same time by using conditions: On Sale, New and Custom.
- Apply for all products having “special price” configured in the Price tab of the Product Information page.
- Configure the discount threshold to make labels appear only on products of equal or greater than that threshold.
- Apply the label for all products which have configuration of “New from date” and “New to date” in the Product Information page.
- Be flexible to select a series of items you like to show the label.
- Be useful when you carry out such sales campaign as 10% discount for all boots when the winter is over and so on.
Setup can be separated between the Catalog and Product Detail page. Obviously, it is very helpful when labels are adjustable to fit with their positions on different pages.
If you want to know more about which type of label should be applied to gain the most attraction and how to customize label for each type of customers, Montate guide is exactly a big help!. Click here!
How to download and install Product Labels?
- Login to your account dashboard at Magestore
- Go to My Account/My License Certificates
- Select your Order number and Product Labels extension then type the back-end domain of your live site
- Click Generate Certificate button to get your License Certificate
- Go to My downloadable products. Choose the version of the extension then download it. The file that you download normally is a zip file
- Go to System/Cache Management. Choose all caches and take action “Enable” then submit
- Use FTP client (such as Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp) to upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento site root folder
- After uploading is done, log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache. Go to System/Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit
- Navigate to System/Configuration, if you can see the extension tab, it is installed properly.
- Now if you get Access denied error when click on the extension tab, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to front-end and try to process, make sure that everything is OK
News from Magestore: Only in November 2013, when purchasing Product Labels or any other extension, you will receive a free extension for Christmas decoration and save up to $220 when buy it in a combo. Hope that this information works for you!.
Thanks & Best wishes!
We also contribute great content of Magento Download for FREE (all versions)
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!