Do you know that a gift wrapping service is a great way to entice people in to your shop and often encourages impulse purchases? Moreover, you will also stand out from your competitors.
So, why shouldn’t take action right now to allow your customers to wrap gifts by themselves?
In today’s article, we will explore how to add Gift Wrap option for an online store.
What is Magento Gift Wrap Extension?
The Magento Gift Wrap Extension has the most advanced features and nicest interface. With this extension, it’s so easy to offer your customers beautiful gift wrap service.
You can’t find anywhere such an extension that enables customers to select wrap paper, add gift card, write message, and to choose to wrap all items in a box or wrap each item separately.
What are values Magento Gift Wrap Extension brings to you?
Useful and user-friendly for customers
- Can wrap one or multiple products in shopping cart.
- Able to add gift card, personal message to each gift box.
- Allow Customers to review paper style and Gift card before wrapping.
- Extra fee is automatically added to orders with wrapping.
- New style for adding/ editing Gift wrap.
Easy management and configuration for administrators
- Allow admin to enable/disable gift-wrapping feature.
- Allow choosing the template for gift wrap.
- Enable to configure the maximum number of products in a gift box.
- Select products available for gift- wrapping by 2 ways: single or bulk.
- Easy to manage gift wrap style, gift card.
- Add preview images, prices to each gift wrap style, gift card.
How to download and install Magento Gift Wrap Extension?
Product link: http://www.magestore.com/magento-gift-wrap-extension.html
- Login to your account dashboard at Magestore
- Go to My Account/My License Certificates
- Select your Order number and Product Labels extension then type the back-end domain of your live site
- Click Generate Certificate button to get your License Certificate
- Go to My downloadable products. Choose the version of the extension then download it. The file that you download normally is a zip file
- Go to System/Cache Management. Choose all caches and take action “Enable” then submit
- Use FTP client (such as Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp) to upload or copy all folders in the zip package to your Magento site root folder
- After uploading is done, log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache. Go to System/Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit
- Navigate to System/Configuration, if you can see the extension tab, it is installed properly.
- Now if you get Access denied error when click on the extension tab, you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to front-end and try to process, make sure that everything is OK
You can see demo at this link:
Related magento tutorial:
News from Magestore: In November 2013, when buying Magento Gift Wrap Extensions or any other extension, you will receive a free extension for Christmas decoration and save up to $220 when buy it in a combo.
Hope this extension helpful for you!
We also contribute great content of Magento Download for FREE (all versions)
DON'T MISS THE CHANCE!